*Open to public upon making pickup arrangements*
23-25 Annie Street
QLD 4108 Australia
QLD 4151 Australia
Receive real customer care from the real people who crafted your product.
We’re here to help. Questions? Just ask. Submit your case to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our policy is if we can’t fix it, we simply replace it free of charge! To learn more continue reading our Yakka Gear Products & Australian Warranty below.
YAKKA GEAR PRODUCTS AND AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY
You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality. When you purchase Yakka Gear products, you will receive coverage from the Yakka Gear 12-Month Limited Australian Warranty. Should your product be defective, you can choose to make a claim under the Yakka Gear 12-Month Limited Australian Warranty.
Summary of Yakka Gear 12-Month Limited Warranty Conditions
Yakka Gear warrants its products and all parts thereof ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL END-USER PURCHASER to be FREE FROM DEFECTIVE MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP for a period of TWELVE MONTHS from date of purchase, except for conditions as follows:
- Damages due to incorrect assembly or unintended use;
- Warranty is expired or not covered;
- Warranty or VIN is altered, removed or not compliant with the product;
- Failures due to unauthorised disassembly, repair modification, poor or no maintenance;
- Unexpected damages due to user’s liabilities including but not limited to heavy vibration, abrasion, collision or oxidation;
- Damages during loading and transportation from transportation services;
- Wear and tear on vulnerable components such as wheels, corrosion, etc;
- Other damages or failures due to problems not related to product design, technology, manufacturing or quality control.
If you have encountered an issue with a product and require the use of Yakka Gear warranty, email email@example.com.
In the message state:
Type of product;
Date of purchase;
Contact phone number;
Proof of purchase; and
Detailed description of the problem.
Yakka Gear will make contact with you to address the issue and understand whether the issue requires returning or can be quickly resolved via our expert phone/online technical support. For resolutions that can be achieved via phone/online without returning the product, we will aim to resolve your issue within 10 business days.
For products requiring a return, the customer will be responsible for the return of the product to the Yakka Gear store, from here it will be kept for repair:
23-25 Annie Street
COOPERS PLAINS 4108 QLD
If you have accidentally damaged your Yakka Gear product and you are aware it is not covered under warranty, or you are not the original end-user purchaser, feel free to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to assist with fixing or replacing at your cost(s).
All sales and deposits are final and deemed to be non-refundable. For more information read our warranty conditions.
For your unanswered questions, please phone 0411518997 or email email@example.com